.:.:.:.:RTTP.Mobile:.:.:.:.
[<--back] [Home][Pics][News][Ads][Events][Forum][Band][Search]
full forum | bottom

jump pages:[all|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13]

i challenge TurtleBoy to a trolling wa-- ...oh, who the hell cares?

[views:152291][posts:601]
 _________________________________________
[Dec 16,2017 12:43pm - grandmotherweb ""]
no, you weren't, LOL.
 ___________________________________________
[Dec 16,2017 12:49pm - Some other dude  ""]
So you're saying that none of us were there? Obviously we were. Hell I used to pet Alix when you seemed semi-normal. Then you decided that this DID crap was your new baby with no official diagnosis of anything, and then decided to hit ole' SSI up. Nice plan, lazy ass.
 ___________________________________________
[Dec 16,2017 12:51pm - Some other dude  ""]
and then you started your idiotic doXXing of anyone that didn't agree with your ridiculous claims...yeah, we know ya Charlotte.
 ________________________________________
[Dec 16,2017 2:32pm - grandmotherweb ""]
you are Adam and/or Lucien, sitting in a basement somewhere, jerking off to random fantasies that never happened, LOL.
 __________________________________________
[Dec 16,2017 3:39pm - grandmotherweeb  ""]
I'm bummed out that I'm bad enough at life that I failed at suicide. But at least now I can troll people endlessly with this fake DID diagnosis and that sweet, sweet government cheddar.
 ________________________________________
[Dec 16,2017 6:11pm - grandmotherweb ""]

grandmotherweb said:there's nothing "fake" about DID, you mindless, worthless retards.

http://traumadissociation.com/did-osdd/top...ultiple-personality-did-movies.html

"Journalist Debbie Nathan's assertion in Sybil Exposed that Dissociative Identity Disorder symptoms - including amnesia and fugues caused by pernicious anaemia (which is caused by vitamin deficiency) are absurd. Psychiatrist and medical doctor Colin Ross refers to her pernicious anaemia theory as "medically implausible", and "self-contradictory", noting that the dates of Sybil's documented dissociative symptoms and improvements do not correlate with either anaemia or her psychiatrist "iatrogenically" creating Sybil's multiple personalities (Ross, 2012). Does Debbie Nathan find a medical doctor or psychiatrist who does agree with her "pernicious anaemia" theory as the cause of Sybil's symptoms? No, she does not, and nor does she include in Sybil Exposed the opinion of Herbert Sybil on Sybil's diagnosis in her account of her interviews with him; Spiegel knew Sybil and she participated in research and clinical demonstrations with him for 3 years, and he was also consulted by Connie Wilbur on the case. Spiegel's view was that Sybil had a Dissociative Disorder (DDNOS), which he stated in his book Trance and Treatment (2008) - which also includes his detailed account of Sybil's case. He also called her a "grade 5 hysteric", which isn't a psychiatric diagnosis but his own term, the highly stigmatized term "hysteric" actually refers to someone with hysteria, which was later renamed to Dissociative Disorders - another fact Debbie Nathan does not mention."

 __________________________________________
[Dec 17,2017 8:00am - grandmotherweeb  ""]
The best part of prostituting myself to Burners is that Burner cash is not government-reported, so it doesn't interfere with that free SSDI money from my fake DID diagnosis.
 __________________________________________
[Dec 17,2017 9:15am - Some other dude  ""]

grandmotherweb said:
grandmotherweb said:there's nothing "fake" about DID, you mindless, worthless retards.

http://traumadissociation.com/did-osdd/top...ultiple-personality-did-movies.html

"Journalist Debbie Nathan's assertion in Sybil Exposed that Dissociative Identity Disorder symptoms - including amnesia and fugues caused by pernicious anaemia (which is caused by vitamin deficiency) are absurd. Psychiatrist and medical doctor Colin Ross refers to her pernicious anaemia theory as "medically implausible", and "self-contradictory", noting that the dates of Sybil's documented dissociative symptoms and improvements do not correlate with either anaemia or her psychiatrist "iatrogenically" creating Sybil's multiple personalities (Ross, 2012). Does Debbie Nathan find a medical doctor or psychiatrist who does agree with her "pernicious anaemia" theory as the cause of Sybil's symptoms? No, she does not, and nor does she include in Sybil Exposed the opinion of Herbert Sybil on Sybil's diagnosis in her account of her interviews with him; Spiegel knew Sybil and she participated in research and clinical demonstrations with him for 3 years, and he was also consulted by Connie Wilbur on the case. Spiegel's view was that Sybil had a Dissociative Disorder (DDNOS), which he stated in his book Trance and Treatment (2008) - which also includes his detailed account of Sybil's case. He also called her a "grade 5 hysteric", which isn't a psychiatric diagnosis but his own term, the highly stigmatized term "hysteric" actually refers to someone with hysteria, which was later renamed to Dissociative Disorders - another fact Debbie Nathan does not mention."




BLAH BLAH BLAH......FAKE
 ___________________________________________________________
[Dec 17,2017 11:33am - JEALOUS SALTY TURLTY BOIIIIssss  ""]
AWWW wwaaa does wittle baby tertuleboiiissss not have a bl0oooog anymore? Nope! Cuz of supreme queen GMOMMYwebs.

Dudes are mad jealous they have to pay for that poon, mad jealous they aren't getting used panties stuffed in their inventory.

SO MUCH SALT from the turtleboiiii faction and the lol....dare I mention the try hard losers over at some basement of some city library at 5pm every wednesday for the.....THE SANTANIC CHURCH meeting.

BTW what are your rates?
 __________________________________________________________________
[Dec 17,2017 1:05pm - Some other dude that isn't just some dude  ""]
Does anyone else get the feeling that this entire thread is all the same poster? I think this Granmother chick is a trollhard....trolling herself all day.
 ________________________________________
[Dec 17,2017 4:18pm - grandmotherweb ""]
says the guy trolling me all day...
 _________________________________________________________
[Dec 17,2017 10:56pm - do you even dude even bro you  ""]
some other dude who isn't just some other dude is grandmotherweb and I am grandmotherweb cuz I am totally sitting here playing with my vagina, pretty awesome now that I have to play with cuz of course I am grandmotherweb and can't be a person outside of that so in case my vagina is pretty rad and raw.
 _________________________________________
[Dec 17,2017 11:30pm - grandmotherweb ""]

JEALOUS%20SALTY%20TURLTY%20BOIIIIssss said:BTW what are your rates?


if there were a price, you could never afford it.
 ___________________________________________
[Dec 18,2017 5:52am - grandm0ther weeb  ""]
Depends. Do you go to Burning Man? CREATIVES get a discount because it lets me feel like an artist myself.
 _________________________________________
[Dec 18,2017 11:03am - grandmotherweb ""]

grandmotherweb said:
JEALOUS%20SALTY%20TURLTY%20BOIIIIssss said:BTW what are your rates?


if there were a price, you could never afford it.

 _____________________________________
[Dec 18,2017 11:22am - Some dude  ""]
Yeah...blowing fire. Now that says quality person all the way around.
 _________________________________________
[Dec 18,2017 12:29pm - grandmotherweb ""]
doesn't it?

i offer free services as a dominatrix and art critic.
 ____________________________________
[Dec 18,2017 5:52pm - Some dude  ""]
Dominatrix? GROSS. Art critic? Try acting like a real human being first.
 ___________________________________________________
[Dec 18,2017 6:21pm - MOUTH AND TEETH DIS EEZE  ""]
How do real humans act...and what humans are we basing the act on.

Cuz chinese humans act sorta different than a american human. Working a 8-5 or a X hour a day job define who you are or is it what you do outside your job or everything else.

Some dude do you get dommed on bro?
 ________________________________________
[Dec 18,2017 8:28pm - grandmotherweb ""]
he does now: I'll happily dominate and humiliate him on this forum all day, just for lulz.
 ___________________________________________
[Dec 18,2017 9:57pm - grandm0ther weeb  ""]
Man, I remember that time I dominated and humiliated a dog into having sex with me. Poor Rex was so ashamed after, but hey I got laid lol
 _________________________________________
[Dec 18,2017 11:54pm - grandmotherweb ""]
that's the only way you get laid, LOL.
 _________________________________________
[Dec 19,2017 12:25pm - Fartado Jones  ""]
dis grandmachick is a fuckin troll. she so damned ugly her face look like a dogs ass.
 _________________________________________
[Dec 19,2017 12:34pm - grandmotherweb ""]
I'm sure your lovely physique would stop traffic.
 ________________________________________
[Dec 20,2017 3:58pm - grandmotherweb ""]
the TurtleBoycott Facebook page is back up after a temporary shutdown, courtesy of some angry mob or whatever...



Bye-bye, LOL!
 ___________________________________________________
[Dec 20,2017 5:10pm - BAKDAFUKUP GMWEB IZ HEAR  ""]
DEY GUNNA GET RKT AGAIN....4 WHEEELZ BRUH
 ________________________________________
[Dec 20,2017 9:40pm - grandmotherweb ""]
their grand plan for revenge is to sue Facebook, apparently. good luck, LOL!

 _________________________________________
[Dec 20,2017 11:08pm - grandmotherweb ""]
R.I.P. Brett Kill-a-man's profile pic





hey, pig-fucker, check this out!
http://kunsthallezurich.ch/sites/default/files/scum_manifesto.pdf
 ___________________________________________
[Dec 21,2017 5:27am - grandm0ther weeb  ""]
Pig fucker? No thanks I prefer dogs.

Oh Rex.
 _________________________________________
[Dec 21,2017 10:24am - grandmotherweb ""]
I'll bet you do.
 __________________________________________
[Dec 21,2017 11:43am - grandm0therweb  ""]
I mean you'd know. We share a body. You remember.
 ________________________________________
[Dec 21,2017 2:34pm - grandmotherweb ""]
perhaps you should seek therapy for your delusions of being someone else.
 ____________________________________
[Dec 21,2017 7:40pm - Some dude  ""]
This poster can't seek therapy for an illness that doesn't exist, like DID
 ________________________________________
[Dec 21,2017 7:48pm - grandmotherweb ""]
really? then why is it in the DSM?

methinks you doth protest too much...
 ____________________________________
[Dec 21,2017 7:50pm - Some dude  ""]
i read about this DID stuff....total crap. i'm sure they'll come up with some drug for it on TV called Numbnutsius that will have a vast array of side effects like diarrhea and impotence.
 ________________________________________
[Dec 21,2017 7:54pm - grandmotherweb ""]
you have read absolutely nothing. try the DSM.
 ___________________________________________
[Dec 21,2017 8:02pm - XXX DSM CRUE XXX  ""]
Ayyy yo....don't you even try us we come at ya HARD and FAST...



DSM CRUe
 ___________________________________________
[Dec 22,2017 4:53am - grandm0ther weeb  ""]
Guys please stop trolling my alter. She’s not the smart one.
 _________________________________________
[Dec 22,2017 10:57am - grandmotherweb ""]
you can stop trolling me at any time.


...or can you?
 _________________________________________
[Dec 22,2017 11:20am - grandmotherweb ""]

grandmotherweb said:Ash Astaroth has multiple personalities to blame his wrongdoings on:

http://ashastaroth.thesatanictemplenyc.com/?p=782

Hail Satan Claus!

 __________________________________________
[Dec 22,2017 11:58am - thread no bump  ""]
why thread no bump?
 ___________________________________________
[Dec 22,2017 12:31pm - grandmotherweeb  ""]
Maybe my alter's finally not getting input on threads? Fuck, we can only hope. Between this, prostituting for burner cock, and dog fucking, its exhausting cleaning up after her.
 _________________________________________
[Dec 22,2017 12:53pm - grandmotherweb ""]

grandmotherweb said:perhaps you should seek therapy for your delusions of being someone else.
 ___________________________________________
[Dec 22,2017 12:56pm - grandmotherweeb  ""]
Maybe you should seek therapy for the prostitution. Stop putting me at risk of AIDS.
 ________________________________________
[Dec 22,2017 5:34pm - grandmotherweb ""]

grandmotherweb said:
grandmotherweb said:
JEALOUS%20SALTY%20TURLTY%20BOIIIIssss said:BTW what are your rates?


if there were a price, you could never afford it.


 ____________________________________
[Dec 23,2017 9:32am - Some dude  ""]
Oh more copy and paste shit from grandmadouche. Boring. You are being trolled so that we can laugh at your idiotic responses. Please put more effort into it.
 _________________________________________
[Dec 23,2017 10:46am - grandmotherweb ""]
k
 ________________________________________
[Dec 23,2017 7:00pm - grandmotherweb ""]
bye-bye, LOL!





remember a time before you decided to declare war on Burning Man?
 ___________________________________________
[Dec 24,2017 7:22am - grandm0ther weeb  ""]
Remember a time before our pussy was gapped out from whoring for Burners and dogs? I remember.
 _________________________________________
[Dec 24,2017 12:52pm - grandmotherweb ""]
do you know nothing?
do you see nothing?
do you remember
nothing?

jump pages:[all|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13]


Reply
[login ]
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
message

top [Vers. 0.12][ 0.035 secs/8 queries][refresh][login]