.:.:.:.:RTTP.Mobile:.:.:.:.
[<--back] [Home][Pics][News][Ads][Events][Forum][Band][Search]
full forum | bottom

Local Rapists in local bands?

[views:873][posts:16]
 ______________________________________________
[Sep 25,2018 2:41pm - JessieSlaughterGoat  ""]
Does anyone have any info on local Rapists in local bands?
 ___________________________________________
[Sep 26,2018 12:11am - This is garbage  ""]
TST mole trying to dig up garbage about people.

Hello, news flash...satan is fake. There is no burning "hell" waiting for you in the ground.
 ______________________________________________
[Sep 26,2018 2:16pm - JessieSlaughterGoat  ""]
No. I heard a rumor that 1 in 4 local bands have a rapist in them. I'm doing research for a paper. You have heard of college, right?
 ___________________________________
[Sep 26,2018 4:24pm - Rape Ape  ""]
 ____________________________________________
[Sep 26,2018 7:13pm - FAGGOT IDENTIFIER  ""]

JessieSlaughterGoat said:No. I heard a rumor that 1 in 4 local bands have a rapist in them. I'm doing research for a paper. You have heard of college, right?


Yes I heard you'll be paying back student loans for 10 years + after your bachelor degree in english studies working hard as fuck at starbucks and sucking dick on the side.
 ____________________________________________
[Sep 26,2018 7:14pm - FAGGOT IDENTIFIER  ""]

Rape%20Ape said:



He is a huge rapists in gay hardcore scene, having spread his aids to about 30 people. Now we are all fucked.
 __________________________________________
[Sep 26,2018 11:12pm - sick sad world  ""]

This%20is%20garbage said:TST mole trying to dig up garbage about people.

Hello, news flash...satan is fake. There is no burning "hell" waiting for you in the ground.



Shutup grandma
 _________________________________________
[Sep 27,2018 1:15am - WORLD SAD COCK  ""]

sick%20sad%20world said:
This%20is%20garbage said:TST mole trying to dig up garbage about people.

Hello, news flash...satan is fake. There is no burning "hell" waiting for you in the ground.



Shutup grandma




^^ IDENTIFIED FAGGOT ^^
 _________________________________________
[Sep 27,2018 8:07am - SeriousStudent  ""]
Hello I have a very important doctoral thesis to write and the Return to the Pit forum with its anonymous postings is going to look amazing in my reference list.

College is for people who have lots of smart.
 ___________________________________________
[Sep 27,2018 6:35pm - Seriouslystudent  ""]
Hey I'm doing a paper for myself based on how many rapists are in college and also how many will be paying college loans for 20+ years.

It seems that 1 out of ever 2 males in college is a rapist and 1 out of 1 student will be paying loans for higher education 20+ years.

I am smart so I will get the work done, it will be a 20 page paper based on college rapists and Still well angel thread.
 ___________________________________
[Sep 28,2018 5:17pm - Grimlock  ""]
Me smart, me Grimlock, you seriouslystupid
 _________________________________________________________
[Sep 29,2018 11:17am - The Prime Minister of Ireland  ""]
Brandon Phinney isnít in a band though.
 ______________________________________________
[Sep 30,2018 8:44pm - Boltok the Snuggler  ""]
Local rapists have to sell at least 20 tickets to open for touring rapists. It's all about exposure.
 ________________________________________
[Oct 3,2018 11:41pm - Philip J. Fry  ""]
Not sure if OP is troll or spambot
 __________________________________________
[Oct 4,2018 9:41pm - Asexual Offender  ""]

Boltok%20the%20Snuggler said:Local rapists have to sell at least 20 tickets to open for touring rapists. It's all about exposure.


I don't think exposing yourself makes you a rapist. A sex offender for sure, but not necessarily a rapist.
 ____________________________________________________
[Oct 4,2018 11:16pm - RTTP DEPARTMENT OF RTTPBI  ""]
Investigation report shows no damaging evidence
 __________________________________________________________
[Oct 11,2018 11:58pm - Local rape apologists in bands  ""]
Shroud of Bereavement sucks.


Reply
[login ]
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
message

top [Vers. 0.12][ 0.022 secs/8 queries][refresh][login]